Sunday, January 22, 2017

Teenagers and Procrastination

A enigma that many teenagers encounter is procrastination, guide to many upsetting situations. I know many of us consider had one of those times when there was an assay overdue a week from the day it was given and felt the like there was nothing solely time to experience and day-by-day it was Ill just start on it tomorrow and that tomorrow glowering into the night before. Then utterly there becomes a enjoin of panic along with squeeze of an assignment that could have been started weeks ago and what could have possibly been portentous turns into a paper that was write the night before and it well-nigh likely is not the dress hat that could have been through with(p). I had eer had problems with procrastination and never did I ever think I would one day pass along this unacceptable excuse behind. only when fortunately certain situations that I came across became a commodious problem in my cultivation and then I came to a realization that procrastination has wor k my moment of being. It was four oclock in the evening and my History essay was do that following morning. I decided it was time to start on my six foliate essay, so I pulled out(a) my laptop without even cerebrate or jotting pop out ideas to incur. I sit on my bed clueless as to what I should write. Thinking, if I would have started this paper the day it was given I wouldnt be seance here staring at a computer separate panicking. I despised my friends, because they had do their paper ahead of time, and if I was smart I wouldve done the same. As I sat on my bed I begin to browse the internet. It seemed as if in all the answers in the macrocosm were there that would help me. Google is a great search engine, I thought to myself. As I started my essay I begin to fall asleep, so I went on YouTube to watch something entertaining. date flew by as I begin to enjoy myself forgetting all about my paper. Eventually it was dickens thirty in the morning, and I hadnt even wrote my n ame. I was very disappointed in myself, because I knew I...

No comments:

Post a Comment