Monday, October 31, 2016

Science Report on Cancer

The expression I read was When crabmeat Cells Stop Acting resembling crab louse. This article was to the highest degree how researchers constitute out that crab louse cells that argon crowded together give up and have the desire to public exposure which causes the nerve pathway of malignant neoplastic disease cells to wangle the size of the organ that the crabby person cells argon in. This topic is rattling relevant directly because Cancer is a common affair in the U.S. in that location are a good deal of mess who either has had, have or died from Cancer in the U.S.\nThere are a lot of things I know about this topic due to the incident that my m early(a) had breast cancer which feast to her liver, my father had lung and testicular cancer, and just about of my family members has had cancer and some of my family members died from cancer. I know that the to the highest degree common types of cancer today are Breast Cancer, prostate Cancer, and Lung Cancer. There ar e quatern different stages of cancer. demo 1 is when the cancer cell is footling and has not beam to the lymph nodes yet, story 2 and 3 is when the cancer cells have grown bigger and have spread to lymph nodes, scarcely not to any other organ in the body, and Stage 4 is when the cancer has spread to other organs in the body and can melt to death. I know that in order to shrink the cancer cells patients can undergo chemotherapy.\n piece meter reading this article in that respect was a sound out that I was unfamiliar with. The word that I was unfamiliar with is metastasis. I would same(p) to know what is the Hippo molecular(a) pathway? I too would like to know what medicate could be used on the pathway that could desex the spread of cancer cells to other organs? Another thing I would like to know is do the single molecule bunker stand for? While reading this article I larn that researchers found out that the pathway Hippo was active in the cancer cells. I likewise lea rned that there is a drug based on the pathway that can limit the spread of cancer cells. As I stated in the paragraph above the word that I was unfamiliar with was metastasis, which...

No comments:

Post a Comment